Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Tarpley's Viewpoint Limitations

The purpose of this blog is to bring forth an alert concerning World War III, to keep people generally informed, and to spread the message that the probability of this calamity is very real, and near at hand. I have spoken mostly in generalities about the organizations of the Illuminati, and the Freemasons; not really ascribing blame in anything other than a general way. It is my intent to continue with those priorities, yet I feel circumstances are compelling me to address what I see to be a problem area.

Webster Tarpley is a modern-day historian with many insights into the workings of "hidden government." He is extremely intelligent, and I value his work very highly. Yet I feel that his work lacks a certain scope, whether it be deliberate or accidental. Mr. Tarpley is continually throwing blame upon the British for all of the evils going on, rather than accepting a global conspiracy. There are probably hidden motives for this, and I personally think it to be done intentionally on his part, given his great intellect. Those motives, which couldn't be proven in anything other than a historic light, involve the ages old Catholic-Protestant disputes. This I will not be geting into unless led by the Holy Spirit, but anyone interested is free to contact me, and I will share what I know.


Yes, the British & Americans are guilty of much evil. I would think that gaining info on these people and their doings would be far easier than finding out about what is going on behind the scenes in Russia and China, whose governments are repressive to start with. Yet the global elite have their officials in these countries, as well! If we are positioning ourselves for WWIII, are not these opposing nations allowing it to happen? Someone has ordered them to. I know of a number of examples which prove this, but I will give only the most recent one: Libya.

Both China & Russia are on the U.N. security council, and have the right to veto any proposed actions. When the vote came regarding Libya, both of these abstained, thereby allowing the bombing to take place. In the days following this vote, when the bombimg started, both of them were then protesting! WHY?

The entire world has individuals involved in this conspiracy. Tarpley has personal reasons for exclusively trying to blame the British, and those opinions shouldn't be taken to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment